Monday, January 18, 2010

18th jan 10, (dis)PLACEMENT

It was yet again a ZERO DAY in the college. My day started on an ominous note, the reporting time at the audi was at 1030 and I woke up at 1035. The craziest thing was to see my friends all dressed up and lingering around, every one was confident that the company will be late as always. We took our time and reached college only to find that the company was on time ant the door of heaven..oh..sorry the doors of Audi were shut on our sleepy faces.

So, we Bonds of all kinds waited for the process to begin. We went for our respective GD's many got selected I got ejected. I was a little disappointed but it did not made any difference, I am getting used to this..In fact I was little relived that I got out in GD only, I did not want to face another interview to be thrown out.

Any ways, we got out all bunch of so called disappointed people got out .and suddenly I had one of the brightest flash of intuition..in my flash I saw something which would make us happy ..something which would make us vent our frustration..in short in my Vision I saw RAMACHANDRAN. It's his b'day today.....need I say more ? He was brutally assaulted near sutta point with people of all the shapes and sizes venting their anger...I must say Rama took it in good spirits.

I came back home, started with another movie ..in between was being updated by my friends who had made it to the finals.

Finally the big news came .. Apoorv Ailawadi got through...I felt happy but also experienced the 3-Idiots thing.."agar dost first aa jaaie to aur bhi dookh hota hai"...Human psychology I guess no one can help it ..But I really wish my pal a good future ahead...he is a banker now.

Now I am headed for the party tatata

No comments:

Post a Comment