Saturday, February 13, 2010

13th Feb 10, What the hell ?

13th they say is a unlucky number I am not superstitious but it seems it actually is unlucky. I entered my home and my friend told me about the blast in Pune. It was a bolt out of the blue, I have lived in that city and not once did I imagine it will be on the hit list of the terrorists.

German bakery, one of the USP of Pune, is a place where people hangout without any inhibititions. One can easily find foreigneres, jews, muslims, hindus, marathi, bihari etc having a good time there. It is a place full of life and everyone who has been to that place would be feeling bad. Pune is a very safe place, and full of young professionals and students. This blast has delivered the message 'no place is safe'.

I switched of the TV because of the blame game which started after the blast, Shivsena says all the security was provided to MNIK, why does not some one tells them why was the security diverted to the cinema halls ?

We have accepted bomb - blasts as a fact of life, this blog started with making the date 13th the real culpret, 13th is a unlucky number huh...if it was an unlucky number how did the terrorists got so lucky today ?

3 comments: