Wednesday, February 10, 2010

10th Feb 10, slow n steady makes u late

It took me two hours and 45 minutes to reach my work place located around 40km from palam vihar. I almost dozed off in the traffic near CP. It was as if the whole traffic was a part of a slow moving machine. I reached late for my work, late by a big margin.

Being late means lots of things, it means you lost the time but the work remains undone, in order to finish the work on time you need to slog and when you slog you are bound to get tired and when your house is 2 hours away, tiredness turns into fatigue and fatigue causes stress and stress causes burn-out. I think its better to be on time rather then to be burned out.

Well, on my way back this not so piculiar incidence happened. Near the Taj hotel, the signal was green and still the traffic was not moving. The reason being some VIP was scheduled to come out of the hotel and his security had taken the traffic as their hostage.
Well the point is, yesterday when I accidently jumped a signal, they charged me 100 bucks and today I was not allowed to cross a green signal. Will the government pay me back for this offence ?

No comments:

Post a Comment